Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Friday, September 07, 2012


For the last 2 months, I've spent most of my time painting the alphabet in sign language. I've finished all the letters but now I have to assemble it.

I realized last night that not all the panels were exactly 5x7 in. so it'll throw everything off. Fortunately I work at a place that has a table saw.

All glued down, now hand lettering this bugger of a painting. It took longer than I thought it would because not al the pieces were square. A bit of massaging had to  happen.

Monday, September 03, 2012


Now that I'm looking at it through the camera's eye, I think  need some more contrast in this painting. I had an idea with ths guy when I started it, but it's falling short from what I had envisioned it to be.