Saturday, March 06, 2010

Alternative Grounds Revisited.


As promised I returned to Alternative Grounds, an indy coffee house in the Roncesvalle neighbourhood, which I had sketched previously and this time in an attempt to grab a seat that would afford a window view. However, the coffee gods were not on my side and I had to grab a chair in the backroom. Despite the lack of a window view, there was this great chair that I was able to sketch. Right as I was settling down to sketch it, the occupant of the chair got up and left. I think she was nervous being the centre of my attention.

2 comments:

Felicity Grace said...

Love the combination of image and lettering! It would make a wonderful promotional poster for the coffee house!

Dan Kent said...

I love this! Don't know what it is, but this is my favorite yet!!