Saturday, November 03, 2012

Sketchbook

Well it's that time of year again, when I start looking for warm, public places to sketch in. I returned to one of my favourite haunts: the Bloor Gladstone Library.
I didn't realize that they were closing at 5pm so I had to squeeze in a quick 45 min. sketch. The one good thing about a time constrained drawing like this is that I couldn't be nit picky about everything. In my world a 45 minute drawing is equivalent to a 30 sec. gesture drawing. (yeah, I'm a slow sketcher.)

2 comments:

Lichia said...

Hi Wil -- I've just returned to Toronto and was thinking how we urban sketchers must be creative in winter looking for warm spots! Let me know if you ever need a sketchcrawl buddy! Cheers, Lichia

Wilfred said...

Thanks for dropping by. I'll keep you in mind. I have another friend who sketches as well.